Andrew has been learning how to hold his breath and go under water. It all started with him copying a kid at the pool. Drew was doing whatever the other kid was doing. (ie: deep breaths before putting face in water, kicking while laying on stomach....) We have been so proud of him and we think that the life vest has given him the confidence that he could do it.
SO anyways, Drew loves to go into Grandpa and Grandma's "pool"(it really is a spa, Drew just calls it a pool) every time that he goes over to their house. I was watching him play in it a couple days ago and I thought that I would share his fun with you all. I tell ya, this kid cracks me up.
Here he is entering the "Pool"
More of the swimming (Kinda on the long side)

3 comments:
You've got a swimmer there! That was a good dive in the middle of the first video when he came up with the goggles off. I couldn't believe when he dove down and got the goggles! I love how he stands there and slowly falls backward. Cute kid!
That's so cool!
That is a perfect size pool! Looks like he could enjoy that all day:)
Post a Comment