LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

10 months and then some

My little girl is growing up so fast. She is already 10 months old and not the whole family has met her yet. She is so close to walking now. She will walk around the house while holding on to one of your hands. All she needs to do now is to get the confidence to walk all on her own.
Kaitlynn has such an opinion now. She talks all the time and just loves her brother so much. She is good at putting herself in harms way when I comes to her brother. If he is on the couch, she will climb on to the couch. If he is playing with the train set, she will sit in the box.But from time to time she does fall and get hurt.She fell out of the train box and got a black eye.

Here she is showing off her climbing skills. She climbs on to the chair next to the couch and then climbs onto the couch. Whenever she does this she is so proud of herself and laughs so hard that she made it and got caught at doing so.
But she went further the other day. She was on the couch playing when David heard her laughing so hard and hitting glass. This is what he found.
Kaitlynn had managed to climb up the back of the couch and was playing in the window.
Now, I just couldn't resist these last few pictures. They are just so cute and very funny. This first one is from her cousin's, Addison, 2nd birthday party. They had a bounce house and Kaitlynn was having so much fun.
Then on Sunday I was in the backyard with Andrew and Kaitlynn wanted to join us. When I looked at her inside the house, this is what I saw.
I was laughing so hard. While I was trying to get some shots of Kaitlynn I was also trying to get a picture of Andrew holding up three fingers. But instead I got him saying three. I was so proud of him. I didn't take the picture of him saying it because I was so proud that he said it. Here is a recent picture of Andrew playing with safety goggles.This week he is out of school but he will return on Monday for summer school.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Those are seriously the FUNNIEST pictures! I laughed so hard. What a crack up. What a little climber she is! Lauren was a climber too. She would find ways to get up on the counters in the kitchen. It was seriously scary.

Love Drew in the safety goggles. I think every mom must have a picture of their little boy in safety goggles, right? So cute!

S.Shepherd said...

I know! That is why I couldn't resist putting them up.

little miss shortcake said...

the middle window-smashy-face is my favorite! so funny!

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Wow Kaitlynn is really a little miss independent! haha.. she is soo cute!! I can't believe how much she gets around a climbs! She is soooo smart! I love the pictures of leaning on the slider... too cute!!!