LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

6 months...half way there

My little girl is 6 months old today. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. We have started here on the vegetables. So far she doesn't like Peas but she will eat squash and sweet potatoes. She eats about 5 to 6 times a day. She is a mom's girl. When I'm working my long days at work, she just gets tired of Daddy and just wants her mom. I don't blame her, I'm the food and comfort for her. She has mastered the rolling and has been determined for a month to start to crawl. We are getting so close.

She weighs about 14 lbs now and wears some 6 month clothes but can also wear 3-6 month clothes. I just depends on the brand. She just loves her brother so much and he is slowly warming up to her. It'll be fun once she starts to move more and faster. Kaitlynn is very opinionated and has no problem expressing how she feels. I think that she is getting her first tooth because she is very crabby and I swear that I can feel one. But we just will have to see.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

She's a mover!!!

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Too cute!!! She's doing great with all her milestones! Thats awesome that she loves most of all the solid foods....Can't wait to see her little personality continue to develop....

little miss shortcake said...

i can't believe how well she gets around!
my kids were so happy with the scooting that they took forever to move on to crawling - especially on the wood floor.

Jennifer said...

I love how Andrew got in the toy box when she got closer. haha Beware of girls!