David getting Andrew from the bus

Since he has started school, Andrew has been wanting to wear underwear like his friends. So we have been trying to potty train him. We have stated out with just getting him to the bathroom to change his diaper and then just sitting on the potty. We have put him in underwear several times and have tried to get him to the potty on time but he just wont go when he needs to at this moment in time. The only time that he will go when he needs to is before he gets into the bath or shower. So we have taken the plunge into potty training and it's going to be a long road.



5 comments:
That's so early!!! What a great thing though to have the bus. Michael was on the bus forever as well, but he loved it. If it makes you feel any better, Matthew & Michael weren't potty trained until they were 4. They just wouldn't do it. But they turned out just fine. :-)
After I posted this, I caught Andrew while he was going potty and put him on the toilet and finished there. It's a start.
He is getting so big!
So cute! I love that he gets to ride the bus and enjoys it. What a great thing that he wants to be like his friend's and wear underwear. Thomas was potty trained at three. You just gotta wait 'til they are interested in my opinion. There are definitely bigger battles to choose. I love it when they are so little and their backpack is as big as they are!
I can't believe your kid is in school already. Dang its been a long freeking time.
Post a Comment