LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Group Class 2009

Andrew had his last day of Group Class for the Year! My little guy is growing up and moving on to Pre-school next month. He will start on the 11th of January.
Here is Andrew and his Friend J.J. at circle time
After Andrew put his picture on the board. He was so proud of himself
After opening circle time they get to go to the gymAfter gym they wash hands and eat their snack. Since today was Andrew's last and it was Christmas time, they got cookies and cupcakes.
Once everyone is done with snack they clean up and have a craft. This week is stockings.
I'm so proud of my little guy. He has done so well this year and really has improved. Andrew has been talking more and using his signs. On a side note....Andrew has been sick for a couple weeks. We were tring to make him feel bettter but he got worse. Saturday night he woke up coughing really bad. When we brought him into our room I saw these red spots around his eyes.
(you may have to blow it up to see)
Andrew was coughing so hard that he broke blood vessels around his eyes. David took him to Urget care when they oppened on Sunday. Andrew had a really bad sinus infection. He is doing much better now.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Poor little guy! I'm glad Andrew's feeling better. It's wonderful that he gets to go to those classes. He will love preschool.

S.Shepherd said...

We met his teacher last week and he will love her. I'm exited for the program that he got in to, it'll be good for him.

Jennifer said...

Brings back great memories with Thomas and his group class. I can't wait for Andrew's preschool class to start. I bet he will love it. It is amazing how things start progressing faster once they turn three.