LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Grandma Romney Comes to town

My Grandma from Utah flew into California on Saturday. I'm so excited that she was able to make the trip to meet her third Great grandchild. My parents got my brother's family and mine together on Sunday at there house to have dinner with our Grandma.
Great Grandma Romney holding my little girl.
Grandma and Grandpa holding all three Grand kids
(Addison, Kaitlynn and Andrew)
My 3 month old girl
All these picture's were taken by my brother's wife Brittany. Thanks Brittany!

6 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

the 1st picture is so cute!
and addison & kaitlynn have the exact same nose!

Kendell Wrae Evans said...

awe i love grandma romney... she may not be "my family" but shes adorable. is she going to be at thanksgiving?

S.Shepherd said...

Yes we are keeping her here for Thanksgiving.

esther said...

That is so great to be able to see Great Grandparents.

Lisa said...

I love Grandma Romney too! Sweet lady.

Jennifer said...

I remember meeting your Grandma. I really liked her. So fun to be around extended family. Good grief Kaitlynn is growing.