Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.
I was going to ask you if that is what he had. Talia had that when she was a baby, it was so sad!
We're So happy He home Love Mom and Dad
glad to hear he is doing better. i was thinking about him all day.
Now that we know what he has, the next time he'll be treated for it sooner.
so happy to hear all is well. dad, casey and i were all worried. :) have a happy sunday!
if anne of green gables was there, she would have known what to do. all of the hammond twins had croup.
Glad he's feeling better. I did that every September with my kids. Joy.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I was going to ask you if that is what he had. Talia had that when she was a baby, it was so sad!
We're So happy He home
Love Mom and Dad
glad to hear he is doing better. i was thinking about him all day.
Now that we know what he has, the next time he'll be treated for it sooner.
so happy to hear all is well. dad, casey and i were all worried. :) have a happy sunday!
if anne of green gables was there, she would have known what to do. all of the hammond twins had croup.
Glad he's feeling better. I did that every September with my kids. Joy.
Post a Comment