LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

1 Month check

Kaitlynn had her 1 month check up today. She came in at.......

7 lbs 13 oz
20.75 inch long
She is falling right along in suit with Andrew. Her size chart is starting to look identical to Andrew's. Kaitlynn will most likely be on the small size in weight just like him. I guess I will always have small kids.

8 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

what a gyp! aren't you taking any pictures??

Jennifer said...

I need a PICTURE!

S.Shepherd said...

No we are slacking on the pictures. I'll take some.

esther said...

She is so cute.

Lisa said...

Awwwww! SO SWEET! I wish I could hold her right now. (probably good i can't since i would sneeze on her)

Unknown said...

Love her lots.
would like a family pic for my trip in Oct

Jennifer said...

She is so precious! You make adorable babies. LOVE HER.

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Yay for updated baby pictures hehe... I love her cute little outfit.. she is adorable!