LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Our little HAM

I was cleaning up some of Andrew's toys downstairs. I took the top of the toy box off, so that it would be easier to put the toys inside the box. The top was sitting on the couch and Drew thought that it would be fun to lay inside the lid. I went to get the camera when he suddenly got out. He ran and got his blankets so that they can be in the picture too. It was so cute he climbed in and posed for the picture.Once I took the picture he ran over to look at the picture. He was so proud of his picture that he climbed back into the lid to take some more.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love his "pad". And the picture of him and David is perfect!

little miss shortcake said...

that is so cute. i love the picture of him and david, too.

esther said...

That is cute. I love it when kids like getting their picture taken. Lilly says cheese for the camera now.