LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Well, It finnally happened: Part 2

Today before I left to come home from work, I called to talk to David. He informed me that when He went to get Drew out of his room at 4pm, Drew was passed out. Now he wasn't in his bed sleeping, he had made himself a bed on the floor and passed out. (This bed consisted of diapers, blankets and dirty clothes.) This is very very rare for Drew to do a thing like this. He isn't the type of kid that passes out on the floor. I was going to take a picture when I got home but he decided to wake up at 5:40. This is the first nap that he has taken with no side rail on the crib. Now bed time is a different story. Drew has no problem sleeping in his bed, it is just his naps that we have a problem. It really hasn't been that hard to get him use to a "Big Boy" bed. He really loves his bed.

Now I didn't add this to the last post, when we put Drew in his room to sleep we shut his door. We turn the DVD player on at night. This way when he wakes up in the morning he turns the TV on and watches a movie until I'm ready to get out of bed.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

He seriously turns on the tv himself in the morning and watches a movie until you're ready to get up?Wow.

S.Shepherd said...

Yes it is true.

little miss shortcake said...

walter is a fan of napping on the floor, too.

Jennifer said...

what a funny boy.