LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Fun!

This year for Halloween, I took Andrew around the neighborhood by myself. Since Andrew still fit into his costume from last year we opted to have him wear it again. As you can see in the pictures below, the costume was huge on him last year. In fact I had the roll the pants to keep them on him.

Halloween 2007

Halloween 2008

So at the first house that we went to, Andrew got a sucker and wouldn't walk another step until I opened it for him. We really didn't get to go to that may houses this year. I believe we only got to four houses before Andrew wouldn't walk anymore. We did see some nice decorations though. Here are a couple of the houses that we went to.

TRICK OR TREAT

6 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

only 4 houses? rookies! no wonder you're already out of candy!

Paul and Suzy said...

Hi makes a cute fish!

Lisa said...

Nemo! I'm so glad he wore it again. Too cute.

S.Shepherd said...

The sad thing is, we went to more houses last year. I think that we hit all the houses on our block last year. This year half of them are empty now.

Jennifer said...

I love the costume.

Kendell Wrae Evans said...

oh my goodness! how adorable!