LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Let him Eat Cake

This is the wonderful cake that we had on Andrew's birthday.

This is the big piece of cake that Andrew got on his birthday to eat. He was so funny when we gave him his piece. We all watched him until he was finished and then we had our pieces of cake.

He really loved his cake. He really went at it.




"All done Mommy. Now can I have some water." He ate that whole piece of cake. What a good boy. Amazing enough he ate dinner before he got that big piece of cake and still wanted more food later on. What a growing boy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drew's looking more and more like a miniature David! I love his little toes sticking out in the first picture. And he has so much hair now!

little miss shortcake said...

i think he is the spitting image of a davephanie.
geez, you guys weren't kidding about the man-sized piece of cake. he totally went to town on it.

Jennifer said...

I can't believe he ate all that cake! Did he throw up later? He is the spitting image of the two of you combined!! I feel like I am watching David grow up when I see Andrew and Darren when I see Walter. It is so much fun.