LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!

I just wanted to wish everyone who reads my blog a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Send this eCard !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny. How did your turkey turn out?

S.Shepherd said...

My parents cooked the Turkey at their house and brought it over. I only had to make rolls. You know the ones we have every year when the family is around. (The Tovey recipe.)I made two batches and they turned out wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Mike burnt my rolls, so I had to make more to eat with leftovers. And then I mad more two days later when the missionaries came over for dinner. They're the best when they come out right!

little miss shortcake said...

what - we missed out on more rolls!?

S.Shepherd said...

I get to make rolls on Sunday for another Turkey dinner. YUM!!!

Jennifer said...

I missed out on rolls this year. Not fair. That card is funny.