LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

To Vegas and Back....

Okay, We have driven to Vegas and back, and I'm just posting now. I know that I'm a little slow but at least I'm posting. We left California on Thursday October 4th and arrived in Vegas a couple hours later. Not to much to write about there except that there was no traffic. We stopped off first at our Hotel. We stayed at the Planet Hollywood Hotel. (Used to be named the Aladdin. It is located across the street from the Bellagio Hotel.)That night we met up with some friends and went to the Mandalay Bay Buffet. (The whole reason for going to Vegas was for the "Supras Invade Las Vegas" event.) After dinner we returned to the hotel to get some sleep.

The next day,Friday October 5th, was the car show. We arrived at the car show late but just in time for the voting. Davids car was on display for everyone to see how much work he has done to his car. After the show we hung out with some of our friends and went to another buffet. Another late night because after dinner we went to the Tropicana Conference center for the awards ceremony. We looked at pictures for the car show earlier that day. Once the awards started to get handed out, David received two awards. He won the award for Best stock body for his class of car and also all around best car of his class. Once all the awards were handed out it was 10 pm and way past our bed times.

On Saturday October 6th, there was the Scenic Drive. This drive took us through Red Rock Canyon. It was so peaceful because Andrew slept through most of the drive. At one of the three stops we made on the drive we took some pictures of Andrew.


"I love what you do for me TOYOTA"

After we returned from the Scenic Drive around 3pm we took these pictures. David took a picture of his car in front of the Luxor Hotel. Then I took these pics of our view from our windows of our hotel room.
We arrived home safely and happy to be in our own beds. All three of us. Since returning home Andrew has recovered from lack of sleep because he didn't want to sleep in the hotel room. Looking forward to what will come next year when Vegas comes around again.

5 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

nice flying picture! love his little supra onesie.

S.Shepherd said...

thanks :)

Anonymous said...

You finally posted something! (I've been waiting) That's great that David was recognized for all the work he has put into his baby . . . I mean car. ;-)

I put flying Andrew on my desktop background. Michael will love that when he gets home from school today.

Family Misadventures said...

Way to go!

Jennifer said...

His car looks awesome! If we had moved to Las Vegas, you couldn't stayed at our house. I love the picture of Drew flying. He still reminds me of Thomas when he was a baby. I just want to hold him!!