LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Here is our little guy in his costume for Halloween. That is right , He is NEMO from 'Finding Nemo'. We even went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. We got some good candy. He held onto his bag until we got to the first house.
Just for a refernce, he is watching 'Finding Nemo' before and after we returned from collecting candy.
Maybe next year, he'll still fit into his costume and he can walk around the neighborhood.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I think you should have let him crawl around the neighborhood. He looks like a swimming Nemo!

little miss shortcake said...

Very cute! the disney costumes are so cuddly looking!

S.Shepherd said...

I tried to let him crawl but he just wouldn't move.

Jennifer said...

So cute! I don't think he will fit in it next year though. I hope not. You want him to grow! I really like the measuring age alligator on your blog.

S.Shepherd said...

I really don't think he'll fit into it next year. It is size 6 months to 12 months. By next year he'll almost be two.

Thanks.