Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Finally it has happened
Well this is our house when we moved into it in March of this year all the way up to this last weekend. Now this is how the house looks today. We finally have grass in our front yard. David, his Dad and members from the ward all got together to put the grass in Early Saturday morning. This is one of the sides of the house and the back of the house.
What a bummer that we just missed it! Especially after that week of being so careful not to track the fertilizer into Grandma's house. I'm glad everything went well and it is finally in.
First visit to your blog and I just found out from Amanda's that they are moving. So at first I thought you guys were moving too when you said that this is your house. I soon realized that it was Mom and Dad's house. Thanks Mom and Dad for the awesome grass!! And thanks David for your hard work helping with it. I can't wait to come and enjoy it. Has Andrew tested the grass yet? What does he think of the feel on his bare feet? My kids wouldn't and still won't go bare foot on the grass.
First visit to your blog and I just found out from Amanda's that they are moving. So at first I thought you guys were moving too when you said that this is your house. I soon realized that it was Mom and Dad's house. Thanks Mom and Dad for the awesome grass!! And thanks David for your hard work helping with it. I can't wait to come and enjoy it. Has Andrew tested the grass yet? What does he think of the feel on his bare feet? My kids wouldn't and still won't go bare foot on the grass.
7 comments:
Darren is SO sorry he wasn't there to help...
sure he was. LOL
Mom and Dad's house looks so nice with the landscaping!
I'm so happy there's grass!! Now when we come to visit Grandma and Grandpa there will be some place for the kids to play!
Marianne
What a bummer that we just missed it! Especially after that week of being so careful not to track the fertilizer into Grandma's house. I'm glad everything went well and it is finally in.
First visit to your blog and I just found out from Amanda's that they are moving. So at first I thought you guys were moving too when you said that this is your house. I soon realized that it was Mom and Dad's house. Thanks Mom and Dad for the awesome grass!! And thanks David for your hard work helping with it. I can't wait to come and enjoy it. Has Andrew tested the grass yet? What does he think of the feel on his bare feet? My kids wouldn't and still won't go bare foot on the grass.
First visit to your blog and I just found out from Amanda's that they are moving. So at first I thought you guys were moving too when you said that this is your house. I soon realized that it was Mom and Dad's house. Thanks Mom and Dad for the awesome grass!! And thanks David for your hard work helping with it. I can't wait to come and enjoy it. Has Andrew tested the grass yet? What does he think of the feel on his bare feet? My kids wouldn't and still won't go bare foot on the grass.
Post a Comment