LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Please feel free to leave a comment when You visit the blog. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Just a quick post...

Well, I think that I have pink eye. Bummer for me. I haven't been touching my eye because it really doesn't itch but I'm still careful. I have eye drops left over. If I run out, I'm proboly going to go to the Doctors to get some more drops. I don't want to give it to Andrew that really wouldn't be good. Today was a happy day for David, he got his bike put back together so he has something to drive/ride.
Andrew was being a pill. He would start to scream if I put him down and didn't want to sleep longer then 10 minutes. So I talked to Carrie and got some pointers. "Just drug you child with Tylenol." If I haven't told you all, Andrew has been teething for a month now. It wasn't until these last couple weeks that he has really gotten to be a pain. Carrie gave me the right dosage for his weight via a dosage chart from the doctor. Thanks Carrie!!!! Once the Tylenol started to kick in he drank some food and passed out for a 2 hour nap. Yeah for Drugs!! While I was at work David gave Andrew some more drugs, feed him and put him down to sleep.

4 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

Walter started teething at 4 mo, too, and was a pain in the butt. He's gotten better, but he's still gets pretty cranky.
Yay for drugs!

Family Misadventures said...

You could also try teething tablets. They are awesome. I also use baby Orajel and rub it on the gums.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100357&navAction=jump&navCount=0&id=prod1999

S.Shepherd said...

i have baby orajel too. Andrew doesn't like it that much.

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!! YES yay for drugs!!